gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
03-15-2017, 09:31 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Ásvor's interest was piqued, though truthfully she found most individuals fascinating in their own rights -- they all seemed to have something to offer her. A bit of information here and there often made it worth it to pry, and attempt to approach all different sorts of wolves. It was even more interesting, she decided, than examining the landscape. The world would stay as it was for some time, but the wolves in it were far more temporal and she didn't know how long any of them would exist for her.

Her gaze was bright with interest as the female noticed her, nothing her expression didn't seem to shift much as she spoke out. She didn't seem pleased, but she didn't seem ready to run her off either. Yet, at least. Ásvor was poised lightly on the pads of her paws as she took a few steps closer, ears flicking. It took her a moment to figure out how to reply to the question. What she was doing wasn't of much concern to the stranger, she figured, but.. she had to give a little to get some back. Her lips pursed silently, brows furrowing. "Mostly just exploring," she offered tentatively. "I live.. in these lands. What are you doing here?" The truth was that she and her sisters hadn't quite settled down anywhere yet, but the north was their domain as far as she was concerned.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING