Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-17-2017, 09:05 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breath me in

Lydia travelled toward the souther end of the eastern territories. She'd been as busy as a bee, gathering and collecting for the coming winter ahead. Lamb's Ear would be a useful herb and she was running low on plants to bind wounds and treat the swelling. Spring and summer were the only times for her to gather and while she didn't plan to get into any battles it was always best to be prepared. Now where to start looking? She gazed out across the delta, taking in the expanse of water on the horizon and the variety of grasses, sounds and scents. In a way it was almost overwhelming.

She sifted the rabbit skin in her jaws that was folded up at the corners, a small pouch to carry her bundles of herbs. She'd managed to get a good haul and the Lamb's Ear was last on her list. Almost done… almost done… as she searched about her she caught sight of a rust colored woman. Lydia's first instinct was to shrink down in the grass as far as she could go but as she watched the other woman seemed clearly distressed. Lydia carefully set down her herb bundle and called out. "Hello? Miss, are you ok?"