ardent

Lightning Crashes

Aella

gems
size
build
player
03-18-2017, 09:30 AM
She hated the changing of the seasons. The cool breeze that nipped at her black fur and stole the day away. She much preferred dancing under the sun; jumping through the fields until the sun began to fade, the air hardly cooler at night. But now it was evident that things were changing. She hated change. It was hard enough with all the new things to explore, but now she was discouraged from exploring them, due to the piercing cold that she disliked so much. Her lip curled and she bounded outside again; determined to show this weather right where to go.

She, too, heard the fateful snap of a twig. And she darted right towards the stag that made it; her large, wolfish paws kicking up dirt in her wake. "Hey!" she yelled at the creature, stepping right in its path, her innocent chestnut eyes staring up at it. A playful snarl left her maw and she attempted to nip at it, but before she could the stag moved and her ears folded. She was crushed. "Come back!" she yelled. "I want to play!" A definite pout formed upon her maw and she sulked, her shoulders hunched, not seeing her brother who was also interested in the stag. The toy she took from him.

OOC: Assume the stag runs but I did not state it so if you want to play the stag coming back or attacking you can (: I didn't want to pp the stag too much so you can say he isn't gone if you want or describe what he does more (: Feel free to pp the stag and Aella as well.