size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
03-18-2017, 02:07 PM

He didn't know what she was calling for, but whatever it was sounded urgent and demanded everyone be there at once. So Zell wasted no time in rising from his nap and heading towards her call. His path took him towards the river, a totally different place then the first meeting had been called, but she was calling everyone there for a reason, right? He moved along the river, the water rushing alongside him as the occasional breeze brought a bit of water spray onto his coat. However, the water wasn't the only thing the wind brought to him. It brought to him the scent of blood too, and it made his fur stand on end. What the fuck!? Blue eyes narrowed as he kept going, until finally he spotted the bloodied ground. He stopped for a moment, sniffing at it until he figured out that it held pack scent. Was this what she was calling for? A growl bubbled in his throat, and Zell continued on until he found her. He hoped none of the pack's kids would come across that. It was too gruesome for them to see right now, but it didn't help that it was left there. Maybe he should go back and cover it up? The thought crossed his mind, but maybe Faite had left it that way for a reason. When he approached her, it was obvious he had seen it by the way his hackles bristled. "What the hell happened!?"

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!