size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
03-18-2017, 03:12 PM

Amon drank in her words. Only one pack south of the land bridge? What fortune. He had no cause to fear the mangey insurrections in the first place, though even Amon would admit that in great numbers they would be... irksome. This southern continent was becoming more appealing to him with each moment that passed, but he still thirsted for more knowledge. Naamah spoke of a "castle," and although the word was unfamiliar to him he was not eager to admit it. He hummed, deep in thought, staring at the bloodied earth between his paws. It was time to bring his family along, he decided. Together they would take stock of this new realm and come to a final conclusion, but that would take time.

He had squeezed the last drop of use from this encounter, he decided. He had enough new knowledge to move forward, to begin formulating a plan. For the moment, her use had waned in his eyes. So it was with great strength he heaved to his feet, gargantuan form looming. "Thank you for the information, Naamah. I believe it's time to continue my journey, and call my family to join me." He then gave a dry, dark chuckle. "Should you run amuck of any other titanic wolves sharing my features, speak my name and they will step aside." He would speak her name to the others, easily imagine his sister or his children attempting to tear the woman's throat out for pure sport, just to see if they could.

He had a difficult time believing this woman did not carry some form of the ancient, powerful blood that ran through his veins as well. She had the look, the countenance, the cold brutality. It was enough to be admired for, in his eyes. Yes, he would pass the information along, and as he turned away he caught himself wondering if they would cross paths again.

-Attempted exit?-
"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!