Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-18-2017, 03:33 PM

How wicked these,
How wicked these hours

Pyralis turned and greeted her brother with a smile as he spoke.  "Oh, Amon, you know its my job to take care of damned souls."  She winked at him then considered his offer.  She had intended to deal with the man that had wronged her herself but there was an element of certainty to two vs one that held expanded opportunities. "I think I'd like that.  Maybe we can drag him back as an example for the children."  The gray woman had seen no such wolf which likely meant that her quarry still had a fair amount of ground on her or was trying to give her the slip.  She eyed the water wondering if he'd have the gumption to swim… no, the gray woman's words confirmed her suspicions.  The man she was pursuing had doubled back. "I see, I feared as much.  Slippery bastard." She was about to turn and pick up the muted lines of trail when the neon bitch spoke again.

"Silence yourself fool or I will remove your poor excuses for eyes!"  Her hackles raised, ears pinned back as her shoulders rolled forward.  "I have tracked this piece of filth across the entirety of Boreas, I do not require the help of a tracker as I am one.  But not one so arrogant as to waste time untying mixed scents when I can glean the information I need with a few words.  Insult me again and I will leaving you as food for the gulls."

She glanced at her brother then back to the woman he called Naamah and then back again to her brother with a coy grin.  Ohhhh… now what was he doing with this creature.  Goodness was he courting her?  Amon really was putting the rest of his siblings to shame in the procreation department but she really didn't care.  He could have the job!  Naamah stated that the neon girl was no friend of hers which was a partial relief.  Pyralis would have hated to eviscerate the girl in front of someone that had found herself in Amon's graces.  She chuckled a bit at the mention of the girl eating sand.  Well, that seemed about right.  The girl was clearly an idiot.  

As if to prove the point she opened her mouth again to speak and Pyralis rolled her eyes as she glanced at her brother.  "Well if things are unfair for you why on earth would they be fair for anyone else?  Welcome to the world.  Come brother, we have lessons to be taught and I am missing my instructional… materials."  She moved to brush along side her brother as she headed back towards Boreas, pausing to see if he wished to continue talking.  She would need to ask about Naamah and what his plans were for her.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!