gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
03-18-2017, 05:44 PM

Deep, rolling tones like thunder washed over her ears as if he had been right beside her, shocking her to her core. She hadn't realized anyone else had been around, and perhaps that was her fault for not looking. Her antics stilled and she whirled around to face Amon, his signature baritone having found a place within her memory. There was no guilt, only a mild embarrassment that she did her best to conceal. Lilith was rolling with laughter inside her mind, delighted beyond reason that the shadowy male had caught them at their most innocent.  She cleared her throat and righted her surprised body language, morphing once more to a woman of refinement and poise. "This one is favorite for me, I play here since I was child." She could see the amusement in his brilliantly blue gaze, and she thanked him silently for not making her embarrassment grow by pointing out how foolish playing with water was. "How is you keep finding me?" She asks, her voice light but suspicious even as she gives him a smile and a playful narrowing of her mismatched ruby eyes.

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think / "You." Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.