Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-18-2017, 06:05 PM

How wicked these,
How wicked these hours

Pyralis was curious about the woman and whether she was just a passing acquaintance of her brothers or someone of more significance. As far as breeding went she supposed he could do worse assuming the woman was as mentally sound as she appeared to be physically. Pyralis nodded as Naamah spoke. "I'm his sister. Well… one of them." What could she say, it was a big family and one that seemed to be growing bigger every day. "I don't know that I find Auster to be anything at the moment but I have spent the past week or so traveling to hunt down the man that wronged me. He is… safely stashed away." Pyralis grinned, quite pleased with herself. "How do you find Auster? Do you live here?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!