size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
03-19-2017, 12:21 PM

His presence clearly surprised the woman, but she had the grace the mask in. Amon could not keep a bemused grin from curling onto his lips. He could not imagine being in her place (as he would never act in such a frivolous manner nor risk being caught if the impulse ever did strike him) but he would allow her to save face and not comment on it further. She claimed this was a favorite place of hers since she was a pup. Amon wondered what his children would have done if he'd brought them here at a young age. He could see the appeal of returning to relive those memories. "Perhaps I will bring my own children here. I know several would be especially fascinated by whatever is causing this strange phenomena." He looked down at where the water met and swirled around his legs, and the glow that blossomed there. Lilith in particular came to mind.

Naamah broke him away from his thoughts, asking how he kept finding her. "I might ask you the same thing," he rumbled, baritone voice playing around the words, just the slightest tinge of insinuation that in fact she was the one keeping close... Even if it had been him who initiated this meeting. True enough, he did not have to greet her. He could have turned away and disappeared into the night and she would have been none the wiser. Instead he shrugged his massive shoulders and dismissed the notion entirely. "I have no control over the winds of chance. They blow us where they will." He would chalk it up to nothing more than a string of luck. Whether it was good luck or bad luck had yet to be determined.
"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!