Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-20-2017, 11:00 PM

If it's a dream, it's the best dream I've had in far too long...

She shook her dark-capped head gently, guilt washing through her in a sickening wave. Her dreams were never good anymore. Sometimes less painful than usual, but never good. She felt guilty. This whole experience was as strange as a dream to her, yet it was so good and she wished all her dreams were as good as this day had been. She shouldn't, though.

His earlier final words had been met with only a soft laugh before she was off. Cae had to admit, she did enoy their banter every so often. If there was anyone she was inclined to joke around with Zeph would be at the top of the list, though he often beat her in rapid fire witty responses.

Admittedly, she was just starting to reach the point where she was feeling her age. Maybe it was good genetics that spared her until this point, but watever kept her feeling healthy and moving easily was on the verge of failing her. She supposed in another year or two she'd start feelin' it a whole lot more, though. For now, it was just taking the form of a bit of heavier than normal panting from her running today. Admittedly there was some small comfort found in the fact that Zeph was clearly feeling the effects of her newly recovered obsession with bounding off all over the place. His smile really did make her happy.

Huffing with feigned indignance she replied, "When?" sitting up a bit, she crawled closer, moving so she could try and lay with her front half on top of him, queen of the furriest mountain if he'd allow it, nibbling at his cheeks absent mindedly between words. "I'm glad, I mean, I am pretty impressive sometimes you know," she murmered, "Well, I've yet to find anyone more, handsome around here. One could say you're the best looking male around."

Actions   "Speech"   Thoughts