size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
03-21-2017, 11:37 AM

Zuriel's head snapped up at her sister's howl. The tone to her voice made Zuriel's stomach drop. She was quick to get to her paws while she tried not to let her imagination get the best of her. "Come on, kids, we need to get to the meeting," she said gently as she gathered up her children and hurried them on ahead of her so she could watch where they were going. At least the meeting wasn't too far away so she didn't have to herd them for very long. She started scanning Faite's expression as soon as she was close enough to see her. Zell's face was even more telling since he didn't seem to be quite as composed as Faite. She settled down on her haunches among the small group that had gathered so far and motioned for her kids to sit by her as well. She realized this was the first meeting for her children so they may not know what to expect. Putting her concerns over what might be bothering her sister on the back burners for a moment, she dipped her head down so that she could speak softly to her pups. "Sit quietly with me, okay? Aunt Faite is going to tell the pack some important news so we need to pay attention. When your cousins get here you can sit with them if you'd like."

"Talk" "You" Think