gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
03-21-2017, 01:56 PM

Naamah wasn't quite sure what she made of the woman standing before her, but for now, there was no threat and she could relax a little. Corvus stayed well away, perched on a rock on the other side of the canyon. It was easy enough to see the similarities in their facial builds, but the difference in fur was what had thrown the masked woman off the relation trail. The admission went a long way, though why a wolf would deny relation with such a male was unknown. "All of my life is here. I find the land...iucunda...pleasant." One darkly painted ear reached back on her head, "I am not so good with the common tongue." The admission was one she wasn't proud of, but it was necessary if this relative should prove to be like the white and grey yearling that Naamah had run into. There was radio silence still from her inner demon, something that she wasn't expecting. The blame was placed with Amon anyway, for being related to the woman. Lilith and Naamah had become fond of the male, and so it would seem his family members were spared from her usual female issues.

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.