gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
03-21-2017, 09:17 PM

The way his face seemed to lighten just a little with his grin, would have had her blushing if she wasn't already so...vulnerable. One ear twisted back, but returned as soon as he spoke. Unsurprisingly, the male had children and wanted to bring them here. How old were they? Her mind danced with shadows as flashes of the grey and white female he had called Astaroth, and she wondered how many other so-called children he possessed. "How many is your family? I have knowing of your daughter, and now sister. What of others?" A smile finally curled her lips and she watched him as he responded to the second half of her earlier questions.

He wasn't following her, and he blamed chance. Lilith purred out a laugh in the back of Naamah's head, Quid ergo faciant? The dark entity gave an echoing, mocking bout of laughter, Est autem differentia inter casus et fortuna. Fortuna temere ante fato est semita quasi spolium. Hoc non est casu. Hoc posset esse sors. Naamah happened to agree with the woman. She would say as much, though she didn't want Amon to think less of her. It was a dilemma she hadn't faced before. How did one manage this kind of thing?

"Fate is better to call it. Chance implies too much freedom. Perhaps, there is none for us. I always fight this, but if it led to such a "friend" as you, who am I to question, eh?" She was rather proud of herself, her common tongue seemed to be improving daily. Maybe if she hung around the common wolves she could learn it better, but that would be tedious and would eventually feel like she was doing missionary work. A smile broke her jaw, and one could see the mischievous glint in her eyes. What was she going to do?

"Naamah" "Lilith" Think Scroll over for translations.
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.