Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-22-2017, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 02:46 PM by Varon.)
Hello! I'm a new player on the site (character has yet to be accepted) and I've brought in one of my newest characters, Varon Saikov. He's of Russian descent (as am I) who's left his birth pack in search of his own calling. He's fairly quiet and tends to be introverted, but can be amused with the right wolves. Once he's befriended, he acts much more open and friendly towards that person.

Want - Maybe - Not Want

Friends - Of course everyone wants friends! He's not biased on any gender, colors or sizes of others, more so he cares deeply about having loyal friends who'll have his back in a time of need.

Spars/Fights - His skills are hunting and fighting, and I'd love to start honing his skills. If anyone is interested, please feel free. He's not opposed to having a 'friendly' rivalry.

Hunts - As above, his other skill is hunting and Varon will always jump into the game of hunt if he gets some meat from it in return.

Pack - Please PM me for this. While the man is enjoying the loner life, there's a possibility for him to join a pack later in the future. If you have any interesting plots that might lead him to join a pack, please let me know!

Lovers/Mates - Please PM me for this. Varon isn't actively searching for a mate, but life sometimes drops a miracle in front of someone (and it would be interesting to see an interesting plot related to this). Until he finds someone he's absolutely faithful to and loves dearly, he's capable of having short flings with any.

Other? - Do you have anything else in mind? Feel free to write down below!