Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-22-2017, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2017, 06:52 AM by Naudir.)

Naudir's first instinct was to turn back but tendrils of the previous nights dreams were still left smoldering in her head.  She was led here for a reason.  She wasn't turning back.  Branwen shifted on her shoulders and as Naudir was about to make her descent she heard a voice speak out to her.  It echoed from within the crevice and caused the fur on the back of her neck to stand up.  Was whatever had caused this crevice still within?  She shook her head lightly, if that were the case why did the voice sound so unsure?  Surely whatever great beast had caused such a thing to happen would have bellowed out its prescence but that all assumed that this was caused by a beast and not the weapon fall of one of the gods.

Naudir slipped in and she felt Branwen shudder on her back.  Picking her way carefully down she froze when she noticed the young, but quite large, male that had spoken.  He didn't strike her as one of the gods and she felt a sense of relief wash over her.  "Hello there, I see I am not the only one the gods have called down here today.  I can only imagine why though.  I don't suppose you have any insight in those regards?"