Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-22-2017, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2017, 09:24 PM by Regulus.)
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus padded beside his younger brother, strides easy and only showing the slightest limp in his gait. He’d had quite enough of the lack of activity and motivation in Celestial, and had tracked his younger brother down, both to give him a reminder about leaving without some kind of notice of where he was going, and to jump start his progress in training as a warrior. Laisren was coming two years of age, and it was high time his training, brought to a stuttering halt as Faite had left to create Lirim, was set back on track.

He’d decided to take him out here to the Field in search of spars, so that he, Regulus, could observe and later correct any mistakes in a lesson later on. Often, the best lessons could only be gained in actual experience. As a howl rang out across the field, Regulus cast a glance at his silver and dark brother, tipping his head slightly to the call and following as Laisren led the way, taking a seat well to the side, making it clear he was only there to watch as he gave the female a nod, fathomless sapphire gaze neutral. “I’m Regulus Adravendi, Archangel of Celestial. I’m merely here to observe my brother and see where he’s at in his training. Don’t mind me.”

Settling more comfortably on his haunches, he waited for the spar to begin.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]