ardent

feet don't fail me now

Irin

gems
size
build
player
06-25-2013, 08:12 PM

Only the disgusted voice that reached Irin's ears as if from miles away distracted her from her playful attacks upon the fish before her. White head lifted slightly and light blue eyes settled on a black figure. White adorned his chest and his eyes were close in shade to her own. Hmm. Maybe he was her long lost brother. Except no sibling of hers would find it so hard to understand that she had just saved the world from a terrible evil.

Ears twitching slightly, Irin took a moment to respond to the male. "I'm not being messy, I'm making sure the job's done!" Her voice was bright and cheery as she stepped daintily away from the now mutilated fish body. "The fish was evil. Very evil. He would've taken over the world if I didn't stop him." Pausing, she cocked her head slightly, waiting to see how the wolf would react to her words. Would he join her in fighting the evil that was this monstrous fish?

The astonishment was easily tuned out. He would believe her eventually. The evil was undeniable. Just look at the thing! It practically oozed evil. And blood. That too. Oops. Hmm. Maybe she should get cleaned up soon. Her fur was a little too white for that.

"speech"