gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
03-24-2017, 10:24 AM

Spider opened and closed his mouth several times as he struggled to speak. “W-w-well… y-y-yes, I s-s-suppose.” He muttered, eyeing the ground nervously as he spoke. “You’ll have to excuse him, he’s shy. But we’re working on that, aren’t we?” The bird chirped cheerily, looking first at the red marked wolf, then at the back of his companion’s head. “Y-y-y-y-yes.” Spider mumbled, internally reminding himself that he did indeed want to get better. Spider cautioned a glance at the red-eyed male, attempting to look at anything other than the large tusks protruding from his lower jaw because he knew it would be rude to do so. He took a deep breath, attempting to settle his rattled nerves and forced himself to raise his head. “M-m-my n-n-n-n-name’s S-s-s-s-s-“ He flattened his ears, his own name caught in his throat. He felt a hot flush rise to his cheeks, thankfully hidden by his silky fur. “-Spider. His name is Spider.” The bird chimed from his back, a look of silent gratitude washing over the wolf's face. “And my name’s Echo.” The dusty bird introduced, his tone as cheery as ever. Spider and Echo tipped their heads in greeting and then waited for the other wolf to introduce himself. He was older Spider noticed, most likely experienced with fighting and bigger than him by nearly a foot. He supposed he could outrun him if he decided to attack, but for now he was frozen in place, secretly petrified with fear.

text

Spider speaking

Echo Speaking