Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
03-24-2017, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2017, 12:02 PM by Spider.)
center>

He breathed deep, relaxing, drifting, floating even. Where he was he was warm and comfortable. He had no concerns, no fears, and no shame for simply existing. He could have stayed this way forever. Why couldn’t he exactly? Memory of the slate and cream female filled his memory. Natiel. She was waiting for him, possibly worried and what was he doing? Wait…What was he DOING?! He was wrapped up around a man who claimed to be a god and had fed him a plant he had never heard of. What if someone saw this? What if Toad saw this?! As the effects of the cannabis wore off the reality of what he had done for Yacob only knew how long began to weigh down on him. He spat out the glob of herb in his mouth and rolled away from the shadow. “S-sorry.” He squeaked. “I’m s-s-s-sorry.” He rose to his paws, shaking like a leaf. He opened his mouth to say something more then shut it promptly, his ears flattened against his head. He didn’t look at Poser to gauge his reaction, couldn’t bring himself to see some sort of confused, possibly even hurt expression. “I-I’m s-s-s-s-sorry.” He muttered, and then darted away, praying that the god wouldn’t follow him, praying that his long jaws wouldn’t close around his neck if he caught him, and praying that he hadn’t just damned himself to hell by scorning a god.

-Exit Spider-

Spider speaking

Echo Speaking