ardent

it's a melody; it's a battle cry

Irin

gems
size
build
player
06-25-2013, 08:41 PM

A slight flick of her tail was Irin's first reaction to the words of the male. "I bet there's a whole race of wolves down there, but they have fish tails instead of hind legs and they hunt great fish instead of deer." Practically bouncing in place, Irin wagged her tail joyously as she examined the ice again. The mysterious wolves that lived beneath the ice were far more interesting than the wolves that lived aboveground, herself included. But maybe this wolf was just as interesting. Hmm. She'd have to give him a chance to prove that though.

So with that, the female lifted her head, focusing on the male once more. "A reason? Not really. I just wanted to see a little bit of the world," Irin glanced around thoughtfully, "So far it's lived up to my expectations. There's so much more out here!" Here she paused for a moment, twitching her ears, "I lived in a very boring place." Irin snorted softly, "Warm in the summer, cool in the winter. No extremes. It was all very uniform and drab and I doubt my family missed me very much when I left." Shrugging slightly, Irin eagerly leaped at the subject change when it was offered.

Dangerous? Irin tilted her head slightly, confusion evident on her features. "I've never really noticed anything dangerous before. What makes you say that?" The female looked curious as she glanced at the male. Had he seen more evils than she? Maybe he would tell her about them! She wanted to know. They would be interesting, of course. They would give her a reason to dream a little bigger, to wonder a little more. Would she start to see evil in every shadow? Ooh this was going to be interesting!

Fear? What was that? Irin was happily locked in a world that she had designed that involved black and white with no shades of gray. Good would always win. That was how things worked, right?

"speech"