Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
03-24-2017, 06:59 PM

He is greeted. Or rather, somewhat questioned when the woman takes notice of him. "You're Rin, right?" He is surprised that she knew his name, and it showed on his face as he slowly nodded. "Erm, yeah. N-nice to meet you." His words were nervous, a quick glance finding Faite for but a moment as the woman tells him her name. Fortune... It was a nice name. A pretty name. Who was she exactly in relation to Faite? Was he cousins with her too? Part of him hoped not...suddenly feeling flushed, he tore his gaze away to stare at his paws.

He listened as she talked about the bucks, and then Faite put in her piece. He looked up, nervousness not so subtle. Why was he so nervous? He blamed the fact that he had never hunted in a group before. What if he screwed up and lost the prey? Then they'd all be mad at him, wouldn't they? He bit his tongue for a moment, but decided it would be better to try if not at all...what did he have to lose? "Uh, I can um...try to cut it away. I blend with most of my surroundings, it shouldn't be a problem." He hoped not, anyway.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!