size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
03-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Who the hell can see forever?

Brandr felt a bit more at ease as the older man smiled. He seemed fairly friendly and not likely to maul a curious stranger if Brandr accidentally goofed up or said something that wasn't within set rules for behavior. He listened with interest as Bass spoke about the ranks within Abaven and the variance in structure in the pack and he nodded intently. He was not familiar with Italian but he felt fairly certain he could grasp enough of it to understand the ranks if they were explained to him. The set up of lending out members to other packs was certainly interesting and he liked the idea of occasionally venturing outside the pack to help others in return for favors. It was a good way to establish inter-pack relations.

Brandr nodded. "It is definitely of interest to me. I am young but I am quite skilled in hunting and coordinating with other wolves. Though it can be difficult as a loner I've worked with other loners to bring down prey and have brokered deals with them so I'm no stranger to hunting in small groups at least. I'd be more than willing to learn the ropes of hunting in larger packs and assisting the pack in any other way I can."

Speech