Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-25-2017, 01:47 PM

How wicked these,
How wicked these hours

Pyralis continued her digging as the girl spoke and she paused just long enough to turn with a grin on her face. "Ahhh… at last my little tot is seeing the light. You may have one of the pups if you like but leave the mother for me. I'm saving her for later." She continued her digging and soon the shrieking squeal of a pup cut through the air. Pyralis emerged with the pup in her jaws and quickly dropped it to her feet, pinning it down. "Ok, coyote ball. There are a number of ways to play but to keep it simple for your first time it's just a game of catch. We toss the pup back and forth until someone drops it. If you drop it the other player gets a point. You lose points if you get bitten and end up bleeding. First person to 5 points wins. Got it?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!