Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-29-2017, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2017, 10:31 AM by Marina I.)
Ooc:: Mature for language~

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel, can you feel my heart?

Can you help the hopeless?
Well, I'm begging on my knees
Can you save my bastard soul?
Will you ache for me?

The female had returned to the battlefield, the beginning of the end… Liar had failed to deliver them their new home. But now not only was he gone, but her two newest children ass well. Chasm. Apathy. Both of them had abandoned her with their father, something Marina couldn’t quite fathom. She was hurting, Gods above she was hurting, and she was pissed. She wanted to stop feeling for anyone… to stop getting hurt over and over.

She found herself foolish to believe Liar had been the one to see through her tortured soul. In the end his name reflected what he was… but still, Marina thought as hot tears stung her eyes, he had made her feel wanted. Made her feel needed. Giving birth to their children had made her so happy… but for what gain? She’d had what, three litters now, only to have her families fall apart? The female scraped out the bloodsoaked earth with her claws, her heart screaming out in pain.

The female found herself slowly being driven mad once more. With the loss of her parents, her brother not once, but twice, and all of her children… Marina sunk towards the earth, squeezing her eyes closed. “I hate him…” Marina whispered bitterly. “Why… why does this keep happening?” She could feel darkness stirring in her heart. All it would take is to snap one more time… embrace her demons and seek out chaos. But was that really the path she wanted?

No. She didn’t want to turn down her darker paths again. She wanted to be loved. Wanted to feel what she felt when Liar was around. But right now she was just so cold… she just wanted to crawl into some hole and never come out. Marina tilted her head towards the heavens and loosed a mournful howl.

Would anyone take pity on a broken wolfess such as herself?

I'm sorry brother
So sorry lover
Forgive me father
I love you mother

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.
I long for that feeling to not feel at all.
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim...

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]