Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-29-2017, 07:33 PM

Wasting our tears
and chasing our fears

Pyralis grinned. She rather liked this woman's attitude and she chuckled at the comment that by killing the bird she'd be doing the world a favor. That was all she needed to hear. However as she turned her focus back to the creature it suddenly dove into the water and she blinked for a moment. "Oh!" Apparently these birds could not only swim, but swim well! How strange. They looked so awkward and inelegant on land. Pyralis shrugged. "Seems I have waited to long and missed the opportunity. That's alright, I'm sure it will come again." The bird would have to surface some time and even it it was a good ways away from the two women there were bound to be others not far from their current position.

Pyralis listened with interest as the woman described large blubbery creatures with no fur. "Now you have me curious to battle one. Shame our bait slipped away." She padded closer to the water, eyes glancing at waves, wondering if the creature would resurface any time soon. Pyralis laughed. "I suppose it would be! Though I find exploring to be one thing that always yields surprises. I'm Pyralis Abraxas. What is your name?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!