Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-30-2017, 07:11 AM

Ankaios had no notion that he was being followed. The male was utterly focused on the task at hand, lost in his thoughts and clearly not giving his surrounding the attention they deserved. His head flew up when a string of curses broke out not far at all from where he was standing. Well, he didn't know of any plants which could do that! Turning, he found a rather massive woman on the edge of the stream, who was clearly in quite a bit of pain. Oh, and she was massive as well. "Shit," he hissed out, more by was of surprised expletive than upset by her presence. After all, he was a healer, right? This was what he did.

He righted himself and trotted closer, doing his best to get a feel for what ailed the smokey-coated femme while still maintaining a bit of distance. Wolves in pain, those who were sick, were prone to lashing out and he wasn't exactly sure what her mental state was like right now, especially if she was in that much pain. "My name is Ankaios, I'm a healer of Talis. You are injured, yes? Can I take a look?" He kept his voice slow and clear, loud enough to ensure he was heard over the gurgling stream. The breeze shifted, pushing her scent towards him. It was clear enough that something was wrong. She smelled of dried blood and the heat of illness. Kai found himself hoping there was no rule against helping wolves outside of the pack, because he couldn't very well just leave her here, could he?

"Talk" "You" Think