Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-30-2017, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2017, 09:59 AM by Regulus.)
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

A grin continued to plaster his features at her pronouncement of being glad for his enthusiasm at spending time with her. “Any time, any place.” he chuckled, then settled in to listen with rapt attention to her detailing of her ventures, making note of her wish to have been able to bring home a gem. He’d have to venture out that way, he thought.

His head cocked, front end slowly lowering to the ground as she went on, talking about her trip to the southern continent. When she finished her story, he smiled. “I’ve been to the southern continent – Auster, I think it’s called – a few times. It’s interesting how different it seems to be there. I saw several creatures I’ve never encountered here on Boreas.”

His smile had dimmed slightly at the mention of the challenge, and now he remarked “I’m glad you came to the Challenge. It helped to break the killing edge when I spotted you there, after it was over..” The Killing edge… he hadn’t understood the term completely until that day. It was a frame of mind where killing Liar would have left no regret in his mind later on.

His eyes found her face, bringing a reflexive grin to his own features. The gentleness of her, the sweet smiles; they were an element he’d missed while he’d been gone, and while he’d been healing after the challenge, with that one glimmer of hope that she’d be home soon like she’d said. It may not have only been a few days, but it had been worth the wait.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]