size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-31-2017, 08:56 AM
Tyranis

Tyranis changed his demeanor immediately, realizing he had been caught in a condemnable position by his mother. She nudged him aside to comfort Aella while the gears in his head started to turn. “There was a deer and I told her not to go near it! It was gonna hurt her!” He rambled. “I scared it off but I think it hit her.” He mumbled being one to ever miss an opportunity to paint himself in a better light, his tone hinted with fear and concern as he spoke. If Aella said anything about what had transpired, he would tell their mother she was lying. Although they were all far too young to know it, his father’s madness had infected nearly all of them and the possibility that they might lie at such a young age was very real. “I tried mommy I tried to warn her!” He whimpered, his ears pinned back to the point that the ends curled around his skull, and tail tucked up against his belly, although his mother couldn’t tell. It was difficult to say where Tyranis had learned the art of lying or how he had become so good at it, perhaps it came naturally or perhaps he had observed it somewhere in his pursuit of higher knowledge.

text

Speech

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic