gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-31-2017, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2017, 11:49 AM by Chaos.)
Chaos watched as smaller, lighter female bounced up to him, a single brow raised slightly. She didn't act or move like a fighter, and if he had to hazard a guess she wasn't a border guard at all. In fact, the faintly herbal scent that clung to her fur was one he'd come to associate with healers. Was Lirim so lacking in border guards that it was healers who patrolled their borders?

Oh, Raba, Raba. What've you gotten me into? he mentally teased the distant former alpha. More goody-goodies. Well, no one said I can't have a little fun with them while I'm here. Who could blame him? These meet-and-greets had been so terribly boring. He was itching for a bit of mischief.

To the female he flashed a sly grin, taking a handful of steps towards her to place him squarely toes-on-the-border. "Stardust, is it then? You're an awfully pretty little thing to be patrolling the border all by yourself. Healer, I'm guessing?" His face smoothly innocent, he took a deliberate step towards her. "I'm Chaos Saxe, boss to the crew over in Fenrir's Maw. Came to introduce myself to your alpha, but she doesn't seem to be around. Just you." He took another step forward, and grinned toothily, the spark of mischief burning in his eyes and, more importantly, all four paws solidly over the border.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write