Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-01-2017, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017, 11:52 AM by Pyralis.)

The swearing ceased as Pyralis winced, swiftly mastering the pain and pushing it down. Wonderful, she'd spoiled her attempt at scouting. She definitely should've had the dam wound looked at before wandering and on top of all that the spirit or whatever it was she'd stumbled on now had his attention fixed on her. Her ears went back and she eyed the man warily as he approached. Swiftly she drew herself up to her full height in a dominant stance, making her massive size known in a silent threat that if he tried anything, despite her injuries, she would swiftly and decisively end him. However, there was a slight lilt in the stance despite her best efforts and she let out a sigh, letting her body sink. She didn't have the energy for posturing right now.

The man introduced himself as Ankaios. Her ears perked at the name. It sounded like one of the older names and as she gazed at him she became more and more convinced he was descended from some other god or spirit. He said he was a healer of Talis and offered to take a look. Well, lady luck must've been smiling on her. This meeting stank of fate and she moved to sit down, tail wrapping demurely around her hind legs while leaving her forelegs forward and exposed. "Knock yourself out." She shifted her body to expose the wound. "Course, I won't be paying you for your services but if you feel like testing yourself I won't deny you." There was a certain risk in this she knew, she had no way to know if the man might poison her. "I have to ask, given your coat I wonder if you are also descended from a god or spirit? I have to admit I've never seen its equal, you could make the stars hide their faces in shame."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!