gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
04-01-2017, 12:03 PM

Her patrol had started later than she'd expected. Rory had insisted on following her around until she'd finally convinced him to go seek out Fortune. It seemed as though the little tyke's were growing like weeds and now they were certainly big enough to be a slight nuisance when she needed to get things done. She certainly wasn't opposed to spending time with her family, but she had been on edge lately. Ever since coming across the scene of where Ritsy had been attacked she'd been on high alert. She feared for another attack and she hadn't even been able to discern what had happened to Ritsy yet so needless to say she'd been busy and more than her fair share of worried. She didn't want her pack to think she couldn't defend them.

So her patrol had been late. Perhaps if the stranger had howled she might have hurried to get to the borders sooner, but as it was she didn't notice that there was company at the borders until she wasn't far from them. Ears pricked forward in curiosity as she smelled Star's scent along with a male's. Did she have another friend wanting to join? Frost's acceptance hadn't been that long ago. Maybe Star had another friend that she'd forgotten to mention. It was certainly worth looking in to.

Her pace quickened as she headed towards the duo, but her opinion changed quickly when she noticed Star's rather uneasy posture. Her gaze rested upon the larger wolf and zeroed in on his face. Had the situation been different she would have been immensely curious about the large incisors protruding past his lips, but she was more focused on the fact that all of him was past her borders. She came to stand next to Star and kept her face impassive as she studied the larger wolf. She flashed an apologetic look towards Star - she was late, that much was obvious, and she was uncomfortable with the idea that the friendly healer had been the first to meet the male. What if he'd attacked her.

"I would love to know why you're here, but first i would recommend taking a few steps back first, if you'd please. The last male who thought to test my patience and hospitality found he bit off a bit more than he could chew."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]