size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-02-2017, 11:12 AM

It was all so exciting! He was finally getting to meet more family! He hoped that he would get to meet more in the future, if there were any more to meet, that is. But he wasn't sure how many cousins he had, or if these two were it. Either way, it was refreshing to see some new Ancora faces that weren't his immediate family. He wagged his tail as two more of his siblings showed up, though he wondered where the rest of them were. Maybe they were busy, or not around. He dismissed the thought as his siblings greeted the two yearlings, and in turn Dragon peered at each of them and smiled and nodded. He wanted them to feel welcome. After all, they were family! He remained quiet until Creed spoke to him, "An ye must be Dragon, one of Avalon's older children. It's nice ta meet ye too." He nodded, green eyes meeting Creed's. "Yes, it's nice to meet you, cousin Creed. Mom has told me a lot about you, and I'm glad to have been finally able to meet you!" He tilted his head to the side a bit, eyes a bit wide with wonder and interest. "What kind of accent is that, if I might ask?" He looked at his mom then, "And why don't we have accents?" He concluded, that it would be cool to have an accent!

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.