ardent

Lightning Crashes

Aella

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2017, 06:03 PM
She was lost in her own world; howling to the sky. Letting the sadness sink deeper and deeper into her soul. She didn't see Tyranis anymore; even though he was right there. She didn't see the deer. But when her mother entered the scene Aella perked up immediately. The warm scent of her mother's love and embrace wrapping herself around Aella. It was like the eye of a storm, calm winds suddenly protecting her from the chaos outside. She didn't even notice that her brother had been nudged aside so she could be tended to. Watery chestnut eyes blinked up at Storm with confusion. "Shh my darling, tell mommy where it hurts." Her sobs had stifled almost instinctively but her mother's words had barely registered within her brain. A post-cry headache had begun to throb in her temple. "I-i-i don't know," she stammered, actually turning around to check her tail out. She was fine - on the outside. "M-my h-head," she continued, a whine escaping. Why did her head hurt so much? Tyranis muttered a litany of excuses and she flashed a glare at him; but did nothing to argue his point. He betrayed her. It was a blade twisting in her heart and her eyes darkened, her heart sank and she was about to cry all over again. But she didn't. Her lip trembled and she stared up at her mother; not really understanding that Storm couldn't see. "Inside, mommy... It hurts inside."

OOC: *hugs everyone*