gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-03-2017, 07:00 PM
hang on to the glory at my right hand

As Sol explained her reason for climbing - in far more detail that Natiel imagine anyone exercising and gasping for air would want to - Nati's head swiveled to try to pinpoint the locations of any thorns left in her. There was a twinge in the back of her neck, at the base where it met her shoulders, and she knew at least one still sat there. Another she could see poking out just above her tail and she couldn't quite reach it, her flexibility seriously lacking. She really needed to get in shape. But even with the thorns still stuck in her skin, she wasn't sure she'd ever choose climbing the fjord over it. There was a serious risk of tripping and dying down there. It would be best to just avoid both of them, she decided, but if she absolutely had to go back she'd go directly the way she came.

It continued to baffle her until the very moment Sol crested the top of the cliff why someone would voluntarily make that climb. She raised her head up straight with a great smirk as the female took her seat. "It's nice to finally meet you too. About time, I'd say. What took you so long?" Her words dripped with teasing sarcasm. "I'll let you rest a bit before I ask for help with my thorns," she added with a chuckle. Solveiga had, after all, offered to help out.
n a t i e l .