gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-03-2017, 07:24 PM
OOC Warning;; Coarse Language ahead

“A fook” He muttered as the brown beast began crossing the river with apparent ease, a fact he couldn’t help but feel envious of. “Sir, all leave, I dinny want ta cause ye no trouble.” He said, as Lark approached him no longer a safe distance away attempting to suppress his accent as much as possible and having very little success, his mind a constant train of ”A fook a fook a fook-“ He dropped his head and tucked his tail, already turning to leave “But ye shod no…” He said praying to various gods that he didn’t necessarily believe in that his last words wouldn’t be a butt joke. “ Jass is a violent bandit. E’s th wan who carved up me face. A tracked ‘im here a few days late all tha way frem me home where he killed me wife ‘n barins…” He said, his half blind eyes wide with fright. “It’s ‘im ye shod be worried abo no me.” He said shakily, now fumbling for words that might save his skin. He swallowed a growing lump in his throat and spoke, “E as wan brown eye n pale fur. Please sir I beg ye, should ye find im, do away with him immediately, if no fer yerself than fer this poor old warrior.” He was practically groveling at this point but if it was what got him out of this without losing a hair on his head so be it. Without waitng for a response from the irate man he bolted away, tail tucked between his legs, glancing over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed

-Exit Ruthgar-

This is him talking