Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-05-2017, 08:28 AM

Solveiga smiled and listened with interest as Regulus told her the name of the southern continent she had visited. Auster. She nodded when he mentioned the different creatures he had seen there that he'd never encountered in Boreas. "Some different herbs, too," she added, her tail sweeping the grass behind her gently.

But then the mood seemed to darken just slightly, as Regulus lingered on the topic of the challenge. He said that he was glad Solveiga had come. Seeing her had helped to break the killing edge. She frowned a bit at the thought of Regulus ending a life, and she was glad that she hadn't had to witness that. She hoped she never had to see such a thing, but she also understood that sometimes such things were necessary. Such responsibilities came with the title he held. She took a deep breath and decided to cast all those thoughts away, focusing on the present again. She was home, and Regulus was here with her. She pushed herself up to her feet as a renewed smile came to her face.

"So, did you give away my spot in the caverns while I was gone?" she asked as she trotted up to him and brushed her side against his. Even with him on the ground, the difference in size was clear, and a little embarrassing. "I've done a lot of traveling the last few days to get here, I'd like to get settled and maybe take a quick nap," Solveiga said with a soft laugh.

"Talk" "You" Think