Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-05-2017, 08:58 PM

She quirked a brow, mumbling, "Hmm... That sounds like something someone who didn't have examples would say. But I suppose I'll let it slide just this once."

Nipping at his cheek, Cae playfully scolded, "Don't go getting a big ego there, now." Settling in close against his warm fur she sighed gently, eyes sliding closed she hummed softly for a bit before answering his question in a quiet, warm tone, "I suppose I might like that, if only because you are so terribly handsome." It would be a lie to say she wasn't tired after all his racing around. Shifting around she'd snuggle up close to him, letting out a long breath, muscles relaxing all over her body as she let herself be at ease. It felt so nice to be so close to him, to just relax and be and know he'd still be around later.

She loved this, and as hard as it was to put into words even in her mind, she still deeply loved him. These moments of closeness were becoming so dear to her heart, she wondered how she ever lived without this. Well, maybe that hadn't even been really living... Sleep was taking over her mind now, though, it was too difficult to continue mulling over emotional subjects. Cae could feel her eyes growing heavier even though they were closed, and soon she would surrender to sleep.

-Exit Caelum-

Actions   "Speech"   Thoughts