Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Castiel waited, though he did not have to wait long for Regulus to make his appearance. The pale older brute fixed his golden gaze upon his nephew, offering a gentle smile as the other settled upon his haunches before him. “I did, Regulus. I thought that after a bit of time it’d be best to touch base with you.” Castiel’s voice was gentle as he regarded the younger wolf. “A lot has happened since you’ve come back, hasn’t it?” Cas closed his eyes.

“It warms my heart knowing that Celestial remains in good paws. That our family remains safe.” He opened his eyes again. “You don’t know them yet, but I’ve had a litter with Kalliope. There are two strong young boys and a little girl.” Castiel canted his head to the side. “…and come to think of it… we’d best get to giving mentors to the young of the pack soon.” He frowned deeply at this, sighing. There was something unspoken… the deaths of some of the other packmates. The fact some of the wolves had left Celestial to join Faite’s pack. How many capable wolves were even left to become mentors?