Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-08-2017, 07:15 AM

Pyralis hummed absently to herself as she watched the river run by finding surprising enjoyment in the gurgling of the brook and the play of light on shifting, writhing water.  Her thoughts were just as scrambled and shifting.  Running from thoughts on the weather and dinner, Amon and his children, always circling back to the mysterious man she'd just met and she couldn't help but wonder what trouble she could get into with him.  He seemed very practical and methodical.  Not the adventuring sort like herself but dam was he pretty… and possibly mystical.  

Her hind paw stirred in the water.  She had been considering the possibility of children for awhile now, knowing that she'd have to contribute eventually.  He was shorter than she preferred but it felt a bit like fate that rather than taking her pick from a number of drab and dreary mortals that she'd found one that was possibly descended from gods like herself?   That wasn't something one simply passed up.  Of course, she'd always intended to kill whoever she mated with…

The man returned and answered her previous statement with a question and a dry sense of humor.  She huffed and turned her head with a grin of her own in a feigned attempt at injured pride.  "Ah!  You wound me good sir.  I'm already wounded enough without you throwing darts into my family history.  I assure you my whimsies tend to be quite a bit darker."  She let her eyes wander his elegant form and then giggled and turned her gaze back to the river as if suddenly embarrassed.  Pyralis didn't dare look at him.  She didn't want to make a move to soon and besides it wasn't her season.  She wouldn't get anything out of jumping the poor man.  There was also the matter of whether or not she was going to kill him.  It seemed a waste to fell a potential ally, not to mention that he might make for good breeding in the future and possibly for her sister Ana as well if the other were interested in anyone but Adra.  

Pyralis chuckled to herself then shifted to gaze at Ankaios as he started to work, watching with fascination as he ground up the herbs using a stone and his paw.  Her head tilted just to the side in puppyish bemusement.  She didn't understand earthly plants nor did she particularly care to learn but it had amused her none the less to watch how others could use such seemingly innocent herbs to such a variety of effects.

You could have been wounded in a more convenient place, you know,

Speaking in a playfully mocking tone she answered. "That's in my nature I'm afraid.  I go out of my way to inconvenience everyone, you're certainly no exception." He continued telling her about his plan in aiding her injury and instructing her to take a long nap.  "Well, It's better than nothing I'm sure and I quite enjoy long naps so that won't be a problem. Out of curiosity do you live around here?  I'm not about to fall asleep on your packs doorstep or anything am I?  I mean a little, injured lady like myself off in the woods alone…"  She couldn't finish the thought before snorting in laughter.

"This will hurt. Ready?"

Pyralis smirked and ran her tongue over her lips.  "Sounds delicious.  Let's do this."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!