Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
04-08-2017, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2017, 01:49 PM by Corentine.)

She was a curious creature and though on the smaller side compared to her other siblings she was still brave and wanted to venture away from her safety zone. Mother had always told her as long as she stayed within pack borders and was careful of other creatures that she would be fine. So she had no fear wandering through the pack lands. Besides it was beginning to seem like things were a lot more interesting after the sun disappeared.

She shook her head and the lightning bug took to the air, flying away from her. She ran after it her mind curious to know more about these bugs, it then flew higher out of her reach and making her stop her eyes fallowing it as it flew through the sky. Then came a voice, from behind her and her attention was drew to the pack member not far from her. Ears listened to his words as she turned around to face him her tail still wagging.

It sounded as though he might have also had trouble sleeping and asked her about being back with her mother. She approached him, closing the distance a bit before flopping down on her haunches and looking up towards his face and his amber gold eyes. She too had Gold eyes, bright gold ones that shined with curiosity.

"I know..... But I didn't want to wake anyone up and it's so boring in there when you can't sleep so I had to sneak out," she replied being honest with him.

Maybe if he couldn't sleep he would be up for being her supervision for the night until she was ready to head back to the den and sleep. Maybe she could even learn stuff from him which thinking about this made her smile.

"How comes you can't sleep?" she asked before her head cocked to the left side slightly.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Brandr, Lucine, & Halation is allowed in any of her threads regardless of the tag