size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-10-2017, 03:03 PM

He waited a moment for Gryphon to respond, though was surprised and somewhat taken aback when his brother leaped to his feet. What the hell was wrong with him!? He followed his brothers gaze for a moment, oh right...Gryphon hadn't met Kimahri yet, so no wonder. "Relax, he's with me." He responded simply, returning his gaze to Gryphon as he spoke again. One ear cocked forward when Gryphon said he had gone up North to find Lykos and Kharnage, his gaze slightly confused. No wonder he hadn't scented Gryphon around lately...but really, he didn't know Kharnage was here already? "I wish you woulda told me, I've been starting to worry. And Kharnage is here, he must have shown up while you were gone or something." That was the only logical explanation he had if his brother didn't know that their siblings was already in the pack. Before he could comment on Lykos, he appeared first with a happier tone than what he had greeted him with. If he could even call it a greeting. Dragon didn't move from where he was, nor did he really do much of anything except cover up whatever he was feeling at the moment. He wasn't sure how to react. His brother had pretty much stayed away for a year or so, which Dragon didn't like. He wasn't sure if he should be angry, or sad, upset...glad maybe that his brother was alright. On the outside, at least.

Gryphon spoke again, and once again he felt a little confused. "Lykos was never a prisoner." He exclaimed with some irritation in his voice. Why the hell did he even think that!? It had been made clear that he wasn't. "It's not my fault he went and acted like a jerk. He had every freedom with the exception of leaving the territory without someone else when mom was the alpha. If he were a prisoner, I would have gone and dragged him back myself, but he's not. Of course, he would have known that had he been around. But instead, he chose to stay where he was and break pack law for a whole year." He flicked his tail, clear indication that he was annoyed and irritated right now, somewhat at both of them for assuming he was a prisoner, but mostly at Lykos for doing what he'd been doing. He didn't have to explain himself, however. Neither brother had asked him, and the last time he had talked to Lykos he had told him they'd discuss it another day because he had been busy preparing the pack to move. Lykos knew that. But maybe he decided to not tell Gryphon that or something.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.