size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
04-10-2017, 07:10 PM

Amon appreciated the reactions he could elicit from the woman. Naamah was normally rather collected, but it seemed he had caught her in a good mood. She let loose a tinkering laugh and turned to face him, following just a step behind at his side. What he might find irritating in a more average fae, somehow the face that a woman as power as Naamah could exhibit such girlish mannerisms intrigued him. He was learning what buttons to press to elicit what reactions he wished. She claimed to be very interested in his family indeed, so Amon let out a long breath, smile curling at the edges of his mouth, and wondered where to begin.

"Not to bore you with religion," he started, "But it has rather a lot to do with the gods." He looked over to her to gauge her reaction in this, before pressing on. "Many eons ago, the heavens had many gods to oversee the world, but there sat one god above the others to rule them. He was mighty and fierce, and stern. In time his cold leadership distanced the lesser gods from him, and together they staged a coup." Anger colored his words, true emotion that showed he did genuinely believe every word that he said. "It was a long, bloody battle, the course of which unleashed all manner of demons and evil into the world. At long last, the traitors overthrew him, stripped him of his power, and cast him down to live as a mortal. He lived to his final days with one burning passion: That he would return. Well, unfortunately age was not something he had considered, and soon passed his purpose on to his son who passed it on to his. Ages of godly blood have been passed along with that purpose. My father passed it on to me, and I to my children. Our line is few, but strong. We do not tolerate weakness, nor those ill fit to stand in our presence. One day this land will tremble beneath us, our full power realized. The mortal scum who walk this land ought to tremble before us, and one day... they will. We will go back." His voice had grown misty, and distant, utterly entranced by the picture painted many a moon ago in his young mind. It was not the most thorough of telling, but it would have to do.

Amon refocused. He began to wrap the narrative back around, ensuring Naamah knew exactly why this made her so unique in his eyes. "I wondered if you might have some of his blood yourself, or mayhaps one of his demon generals, perhaps from another distant line. It is not so easy to find those with the bearing of noble blood, but I always know it when I do" he said matter-of-factually. There was something about this female that had entranced him, captivated his interest in a way that made the man wholly focused on her and her alone. Typically he would be courting several females at once but he had yet to find anything resembling competition for this shadowy goddess. He paused, graciously giving her time to reply, eager for whatever she might say.
"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!