Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Evelyn
04-11-2017, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2017, 11:35 PM by Erebos I.)

He stared at her with his brows drawn together, an impatient sound muttering in his throat. Kait was taking far too long to spit something out, a drawn out breath pushing its way out of her nose. He knew that growling at her would just make her cower, so he tried to hold back. He needed to know why it was that she stuck around when he wasn't forcing her to stay. But whatever he was expecting, it was nothing close to what came from her maw. He blinked his mismatched gaze at her a few times, before he snarled and loomed over her. She stayed because she had no one else. Lips curled upwards, but he closed his eyes and turned away from her. The hackles along his spine rose, growls rumbling in his belly. "I'm not someone you want to stick around with, Kaitlyn. There is no knowing what I could do." He whispered, before turning around to stand over her again. "But..." Erebos took a breath and leaned down, roughly running his tongue over her scruff before pulling back. "You can stay. As long as you're useful." He mumbled, his voice dropping.

There were only two things that Erebos really craved, two things that the voices usually pushed him to do. Blood and flesh was the most obvious ones, the one that he fed most often. But another was a whole other desire. His form quivered at the thought of taking her right here and now, but he pushed away from her and started to walk back towards their dens. He felt guilty enough, he knew that doing that without her wanting it as well... well it would tear him up. Clearing his throat, his ears clung back to his skull. He had never been around another wolf as long as he had Kaitlyn, and she was right. In one way he did understand her, while none of the voices ever took over his body in that sense they still pushed him to become a wolf that he never wanted. Glancing over at Liliya, he noticed that she was walking towards him. The spectral wolf sat at his side, her airy coat pressing against his. 'You know you want her, Erebos, take what is yours.' She cooed, making him shake again. Tossing his head back and forth he ignored her, not this time. Despite everything, under the guilt he felt he was actually starting to care about Kait in his own twisted manner. But was it real, or was it just him clinging to the last scrap of sanity he had?

"SPEAK"

'Aletha speaks' 'Eunike speaks' 'Liliya speaks'
Art by kanvos

This is a mean, cruel man at times. He can be unpredictable, swears, and bites. The voices in his head can say very not-nice things as well, please thread at your own risk.