Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Member of the season: Evelyn
Why they deserve it: Even through a hectic life as a new mom with a growing baby boy, you stick it out for us and keep posting. I appreciate your hard work and your dedication to the site, even when times get so tough for you in your real life.

Character of the season: Justice
Why they deserve it: This kid has been taking the initiative since she's returned home, and I foresee great things in her future. She's already been a hoot to read since her return :D

Thread of the season: Sadly I'll have to leave this'n blank. :[ I haven't read enough to have any nominees in mind.
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Faite and Fortune
Why they deserve it: For one, I get a kick out of the names. They're close as sisters, and bonded by blood, not to mention leadership. I'm also very pleased with how far they've both come (as the one that adopted them both out.), and with how active they are. Keep up the good work, guys!

Pack of the season: Abaven
Why they deserve it: It's one of the longest standing packs on the site, by now, and it's just kept trucking. Been quiet from time to time, but it's never died, not once, since Bass created it. It's always had fun threads to read, and plenty of drama to enjoy (or pull your hair out at, depending on what perspective you're viewing it from :P) over the years.
[Image: T8yHvja.png]