Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-12-2017, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2017, 06:29 AM by Valdís. Edit Reason: left on 'exit via sleep' from another post I copied the table from, LOL )
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Unable to sleep Valdís had gone out on an early morning patrol, down the eastern side of the maw and onto the borders of the Stone Steppe.  It had been a long time since she'd suffered any nightmares.  The cool autumn air helped to cool the heat that had been baking her brain but she still felt terribly exhausted and on edge.  What she really needed was a distraction.  Maybe she could find someone to indulger her in a practice spar.  A good tussle would do wonders for her.

As if answering her silent wishes she heard the Boss call out, his howl echoing throughout the steppe.  Oh?  Now what was this all about?  She was at the far side of the Steppe and quickly made her way toward the call.  It had been an unusual summons being for all wolves, not just the pack.  What was Chaos up to this time?  

Following along the path she came upon Chaos and a strange woman.  Valdís eyed the woman suspicious but dipped her head in polite, if aloof greeting. "Chaos, I heard your call.  What is it?"