size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
04-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr gazed at the girl as she approached him before flopping down to stare up at him. He was rather relieved he hadn't startled her to badly. Being so new to the pack he had yet to meet everyone and while his coat was quickly taking on the scent of Abaven he knew he smelt of other lands, a strange mix of the familiar and the foreign. The pup knew she was supposed to be with her mother but he could understand needing to get out and get some fresh air when you couldn't sleep. Brandr hesitated to speak though. He didn't want to encourage this kind of behavior if the mother disapproved but she wasn't here right now and he wasn't entirely sure what to say.

"It's ok, as long as your mom doesn't get upset. I don't want to get in trouble." He sat down gingerly and wrapped his tail around his massive paws as she asked him why he couldn't sleep. Again, Brandr was unsure how to answer but he felt the truth would probably be the best. "Well… I'm new here and I guess, it's just taking me a bit to get used to my new home. My name is Brandr, by the way, I'm a hunter. What's your name?"

had such elegant graffiti