gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
04-13-2017, 06:07 PM

The sound of raindrops pattering on the ground outside the den gently woke her up. Her pale blue eyes blinked open and she expected to see Ganta's pale form across from her, but instead her gaze landed on the wall of the den. Her brows pulled together as she blinked the groggy sleep from her eyes and lifted her head to look around the small area they had been staying in.  It was fairly early still, or so she guessed from what pale sunlight she saw streaming in, but the storm that was rolling in was blocking out some of it so she wasn't entirely sure what time it was.

She rolled onto her paws and made her way over to the entrance of the den and peeked out. Her ears flicked back when she saw ganta sitting there in the rain with his head dipped down. She had no idea what was going on or what was bothering him, but just seeing him like this tugged at her heart. She stepped out into the rain and padded over to his side. "Ganta? Are you okay?" she asked as she gently nudged his shoulder with her nose.

"Roza" "Abbey" Think