Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-13-2017, 07:23 PM

There is a storm coming
And it is headed straight for our shores

Pyralis chuckled at the mention of their brother Melchom. Oh goodness yes, he would be so irate if they left him out. Of course there was the little probably of not knowing where in the hell he was. "I don't suppose he came along with you did he? I haven't seen him in positively ages." Though she supposed tracking him down if they had somewhere to start wouldn't be a terrible way to spend some time together. It'd be just like hide and seek but on a much bigger scale.

AS TO THE KIDS, I'M SURE THEY'D LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Pyralis glanced at Amon with a glitter in eyes. "Oh, they would would they? Glad to know I've made an impression." She'd always been a bit rough and tumble with the kids. A here today and gone the next sort of presence in their lives but she did her best to look out for them on the occasion's she was present. Though they were surely old enough now they needed no looking after. She'd have to see for herself though if she felt they were sufficiently past training.

"Sounds like a plan! I'll finish my scouting of this area and meet you down south." Pyralis stretched and began to pick up the path she'd been walking on. She turned to Amon and winked. "Try not to get into too much trouble before I get there."

-exit-

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!