Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-14-2017, 10:54 PM

Ankaios tried to imagine what he knew of the area as if he were a bird, drawing on his brief inspection of Talis and it's surrounding lands. "Well, the most noticeable water source is east of here. One river and some lakes stretched between for miles, north to south... more or less. Either way if we head east we'll hit it. I'm certain theres marshy soil somewhere along it's length. As to lavender," he trailed off and spun on his heels, smoldering tail brandishing about behind him. The garden he was very familiar with of course, and he had spotted a bit of lavender the other day but thought it too young to pluck. Now it might be in better condition. "I think I can help you out with that one." He trotted over to the farthest corner of the garden, where the young stalks were growing close to the wall. He wondered if it liked the light there, and made a note to inspect it as it grew this season.

He gestured with a flourishing paw. "All yours. I've a bit back at my den already." Perhaps it was a gesture of good faith, and perhaps it was laced with a gilded thread of something closer kin to manipulation. Could you blame him? He certainly wanted things to get off on the right foot with this young woman, if she could teach him a thing or two. He had not gathered any lavender at all, but he knew where it was and it was close enough to home that he wasn't bothered by the notion that she might take too much. It was early in the season, after all. He kept a pleasant smile on his face, quietly hoping she would gather what she wanted quickly so they could move on to the more interesting bit.

"Talk" "You" Think