size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-17-2017, 05:24 PM
The other alpha's manner put Chaos' back up, so Chaos made it a point of falling into the most arrogantly dominant pose he could think of, tail raised above his back and head high, staring down at the smaller male and giving him a deliberately insolent grin that bordered on a sneer. "Bass Destruction," he drawled. "Fuck, you get any older you're going to lose that shit on your face and get lost in the snow." The bit about Qualm did throw him off his 'arrogant little shit' act, though the way it curled his lip fit well enough. "Why would I care about Qualm? He left my pack when Raba gave it to me." A sour irritation wormed through his chest - clearly Qualm had already been here since leaving Crew, and judging by Bass' lack of reaction he'd already told this other pack what had happened. He should have told the little rat to keep his mouth fucking shut, and the bastard not even knowing the details anyway what rumors had he been starting that Chaos would now have to squash?

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write